Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Greeting from NYC



I've been meaning to start a blog for long time but I never got a chance (or simply being lazy). Then I had some spare time at work today..so why not. I hope having a blog helps me to keep drawing every day.

This illustration is from my sketchbook.. and I've been using this as my personal thank you card for past couple months
. My friends told me that I got the job because of this thank you card. uhmmm..maybe that is true..?! Power of a hand-made card!!

3 comments:

  1. when you do illustrations like this, how much of this is at the actual site and how much is sitting back at your desk afterwards? just curious

    ReplyDelete
  2. most of the time, i finish my illustration at the actual site.. and do color at home if i want to. :)

    ReplyDelete